An Introduction to The Dark Triad of Personality:
You can see how Dark Triad you are by clicking here. The link goes to an external site. The “short dark triad test” is an official test developed in 2011 by Delroy Paulhus and Daniel N. Jones to provide a more uniform assessment of dark triad characteristics. Of particular interest in the context of the red pill thought is research on the dark triad mating strategy.
If you like, feel free to share your result in the comments. As a point of gentle introduction, the general overview will describe the dark triad to those looking to acquaint themselves with, and understand the dark triad concept at the most basic of levels.
- Understanding The Dark Triad – A General Overview
- Understanding The Dark Triad – The Second Overview
- Understanding The Dark Triad – Q&A (Part 1)
Understanding the Dark Triad:
This is a series of articles which explains the characteristics of each dark triad trait in detail, giving examples of each trait in action.
- Dark Triad Archetypes: The Jester
- Nuance in Manipulative Style: The Machiavellian Trifecta
- The Psychopathic Paradigm
- Understanding Machiavellianism
- Understanding Narcissism
- Understanding Psychopathy
- Understanding The 48 Laws of Power
The Application of the Triad:
The Application of the Triad is a series of articles which explains what is necessary to incorporate the dark triad into your persona by presenting ideas and methodologies which facilitate the endeavour.
- How To Apply The 48 Laws of Power: Machiavellian Social Competencies
- How To Use Your Ego
- Machiavellian Maxims (Part 1)
- Machiavellian Maxims (Part 2)
- Machiavellian Maxims (Part 3)
- Machiavellian Maxims (Part 4)
- Machiavellian Maxims (Part 5)
- Machiavellian Thinking vs. Conventional Logic
- The Art of Negotiation
- The Game of Power
Dark Triad Women:
Women have their own flavour of dark triad behaviour which heavily features and incorporates sexuality, sensualism and emotionalism. In light of this, the feminine manifestation of the dark triad is deemed unique enough to warrant its own area of interest.
- “Lucifer’s Daughter” – An Introduction to The Dark Triad Woman
- Womanly Duplicity & Its Constituent Parts
Miscellaneous Dark Triad:
The 48 Laws of Power Essay Archive:
The intent of my essays is to expand upon the principles laid out in the 48 Laws of Power. The essays aim to offer additional insights, parallels, examples and nuances in Machiavellian strategy that go beyond the explanation of the book. The focus is on the explanation of strategy and its exemplification. Concepts and gambits are thoroughly fleshed out rather than briefly alluded to and left for the reader to subjectively interpret. As such, the interpretation is my own.
- Law 01 – “Never Outshine the Master ”
[Category style: interpersonal relations, power structures, hierarchy, reputation, trust building, mentorship, favour]
Bullet Point Notes on The 48 Laws of Power:
- Law 27 – “Play On People’s Need To Believe To Create A Cultlike Following”
[Category style: marketing, gullibility, mob mentality, cultism, suggestibility, spirituality]
- Law 28 – ““Enter Action With Boldness”
[Category style: confidence, risk, respectability, reputation, popularity, decisiveness, leadership]